Dancenter welcomes and thanks you for following our guidelines for in-person classes
- Stay home if sick or feeling any symptoms such as a cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, or fever. Please email Dancenter to let us know if you need to miss class.
- Wear a mask while waiting in line and when in class.
- Line up quietly before class on the orange marks on the sidewalk. Do not come more than 10 minutes early. Very young dancers can line up with their parent.
- If taking more than one class, exit from the studio, and re-line up if they have a 15 minute or less break in between classes. For longer breaks, dancers should wait in their parents’ cars, as our waiting room will not be open. The inside studios and waiting room are closed to parents and observers.
- Only bring in dance shoes, device (if you have one) & water bottle. Put street shoes in a ziplock bag. Turn phones off and place personal items under the barres on a blue “X.”
- Have temperature taken at the door, and sanitize hands upon entering.
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet minimum before, during and after class, and do not touch others.
- Arrange to be picked up promptly- our waiting room is not open. Parents should wait in their cars. Enter and exit through the studio door.
- Go to the restroom one at a time. Hands need to be thoroughly washed.
- Have fun!
Registration for our Late Fall Session begins October 1st. Late Fall Session will be 8 weeks, October 19th – December 19th. Classes will be online and in person. Class sizes will be very limited for in person classes.
Keep Dancing: Intersession June 22-July 3rd
Online classes for dancers ages 7-adult. Taught by Dancenter Faculty Laurel Shastri, Lila Salhov, and Gina Myer and featuring guest teachers Geri Carlson Sauls, Simon Harrison, Nathan Hirschaut, and Francesca Lee. Tuition is donation based.
5-week Summer Session July 6th-August 8th
Online classes for dancers ages 3-adult, beginning-advanced. Our per-family charge for the entire session will be $50 for one class per week, $100 for 2 classes per week, $150 for 3 classes per week, and $200 for 4 or more classes per week. Again, these charges are for the entire 5 weeks. No one will be denied classes if unable to pay, please communicate with us if you need assistance.