Registration is open for the 2021-2022 school year!
Our school year session will begin on Wednesday, August 18th with all in-person classes. Click the “Register online/Login” or “View Schedule” on our homepage to sign up. Details about our updated tuition and registration fees is available on our tuition page.
Dancenter welcomes and thanks you for following our guidelines for in-person classes
- Stay home if sick or feeling any symptoms such as a cough, runny nose, shortness of breath, or fever. Please email Dancenter to let us know if you need to miss class.
- Wear a mask while waiting in line and when in class.
- Line up quietly before class on the orange marks on the sidewalk. Do not come more than 10 minutes early. Very young dancers can line up with their parent.
- If taking more than one class, exit from the studio, and re-line up if they have a 15 minute or less break in between classes. For longer breaks, dancers should wait in their parents’ cars, as our waiting room will not be open. The inside studios and waiting room are closed to parents and observers.
- Only bring in dance shoes, device (if you have one) & water bottle. Put street shoes in a ziplock bag. Turn phones off and place personal items under the barres on a blue “X.”
- Have temperature taken at the door, and sanitize hands upon entering.
- Maintain social distance of 6 feet minimum before, during and after class, and do not touch others.
- Arrange to be picked up promptly- our waiting room is not open. Parents should wait in their cars. Enter and exit through the studio door.
- Go to the restroom one at a time. Hands need to be thoroughly washed.
- Have fun!
6-step tutorial for Hip Hop dancers- https://youtu.be/L1u4MrNhKM8
Pointe work (to be supplemental to ballet class on Zoom)- First Video: https://youtu.be/ahtxidZzBRo Second Video: https://youtu.be/0Ft2YAgeWlI
Ballet 3 barre- https://youtu.be/mnuZi5L3Wqo
Jazz 2 Warm-Up and Choreography (both classes)- https://youtu.be/WkMLNsCE2fE
New video for Jazz/Tap- https://youtu.be/jwBd5hnK83k
Hip Hop 2 Choreography- https://youtu.be/aSI9TSlMGTo
Mini Hip Hop Choreography- https://youtu.be/0wiSvFix0tQ
Here are some videos to practice to while you’re at home!
Jazz/Tap for kids under 7- https://youtu.be/pZVYKCOIO_E
Pre Dance for kids under 7- https://youtu.be/hAu2jlbdClY
Jazz Warm-up and dance combo- https://youtu.be/_5Q0dvbFK4k
Tap 1, or review for Tap 2- https://youtu.be/g2ftCpYWiCo
Tap 2, 3,4,5, Int- https://youtu.be/yUu4cza8t7M
PBT exercises for Conditioning, Pre Pointe, Pointe, and Ballet dancers- https://youtu.be/jbnPhJwzP60